pray for me ### she is not well she ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsle

Prayer Warrior
pray for me ### she is not well she is facing depression problem sinces ### year till now she is not well we try many things but is not working pray for her

and for her future
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter misses me n calls me happily she Wil get connected to me forever. Unite us mother n daughter loh might lord. She favour's n blesses me she n her husband unite with me as a family. N be benefactors n blessings to me. I claim my daughter with love bless her n her child. In her womb...
Replies
12
Views
326
Pls pray for me n my daughter to be loved forgiveness n connected forever. Father God I miss her make her to think n miss me dearly my ears are waiting for her to call me. Bring us to be joining together noo man can separate. Bless us lord. Speak to her God to unite with me. I lov n miss n cry...
Replies
11
Views
537
Lord please let my mom call me if she is not ok. She was not good, problems with breathing. I talked on the phone with her and I was not sure if she is ok. She was like in a half sleep. Please let her call me if she is not good. I would go to her place... I am afraid to wake her up if...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom