Christ Follower
Humble Prayer Warrior
Pray for me I have been suffering from stomach pain, digestive problems for a while, pray that it all stop for good. I also have been suffering from itchy scalp and dandruff for a while, pray that it all stop. My mother traveled today, pray that she is always safe. Pray that she takes care of herself and heals physically. She is very exhausted from fixing her luggage, etc... Pray that she takes care of all things that she needs to care for. Pray that she comes back happy, certain, and optimistic about her life and mine. Pray for my health, my mother's health, and also my father's health. I did not see him for a while, pray that I see him and travel to see him. On my way back home, I lost a little money or the cashier did not give me the right amount, pray that next time I see him that he will give me back my money. Pray that I go back to school this September, pray that my school and what I want to learn this semester does not cost too much money, pray also that the program is only a few months. Pray that I get my associate, bachelor, and master degree. I unfortunately still did not find a tutor, please pray that I find a great math tutor. I have been struggling at maths for a long time now, pray that I finally understand maths faster. Pray also that I receive a positive response in my mailbox regarding very important paperwork that will change my life for the better. Pray that I get a positive response soon. Pray that I find a great and stable job soon. The weather conditions are pretty scary where my mother went, pray that she is safe always. There is a place I go once a week, there are many mean ladies there, please pray that they stop coming, they are so negative. Pray that no one takes the good and great findings that I get at this place. My mother has 4 cases, please pray that she gets her settlement for each case. I have bad drug dealer neighbors, please pray that the landlord and the police take action. Pray that I find a better, safer, bigger, and warmer place soon. Pray that I also continue to clean and clear my apartment. I have made great progress since my mother came, pray that I continue so when my mother comes back she will be amazed and happy. She will be back in 1 month. I have been suffering from itchy eyes for a couple of weeks now, I have been using antibiotic ointments but so far no results. It's really uncomfortable, please pray that the itch stops now. Pray also for something important to me, pray that I meet my future true Christian husband soon. Pray that we meet soon and get to know each other slowly. Pray that he, the one my heart desires, makes me happy in all good ways.
