Pray for me please I have problem ...

Hello, friend! Be certain that the Lord cares for you. I will pray for Him to work in your circumstances and deliver you from your financial problems. May He fill you with His peace and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I leave you with this encouraging thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).
Amen God bless you
 
Hello, friend! Be certain that the Lord cares for you. I will pray for Him to work in your circumstances and deliver you from your financial problems. May He fill you with His peace and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I leave you with this encouraging thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).
Amen God bless you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will going to church. So I cannot sit on ### on church. I can sit on ###. Appa### do not change on chair. God protect me. No One change chair I cannot virus problem.
Replies
9
Views
179
I need God to help me in my wedding that is coming up 20 December this year but I don't have the remaining balance to pay God help please.
Replies
10
Views
397
Lord Jesus, help me with this issue, I have a problem with a refund because one purchase of buying tickets was made. The airline said they already gave back the money but I bought the ticket from my dad's visa card from a back from ###, but they said that the money isn't there. The didn't work...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom