Pray for me. Please Father help me, my parents are insisting.

Richa789

Prayer Warrior
Pray for me. Please Father, help me. My parents are insisting me for marriage but I'm not ready for marriage. Help Father, please pray for me. Control every situation. Mould every situation in my favour. Love you Father, amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother, My name is ###. I will submit my prayer request to you. You have given me a Bible verse to heal me. But now I need an urgent prayer request. My parents always hate me. My mom didn't talk to me at 5 weeks ago. She always uses unwanted bad words to me. She will daily go to church...
Replies
10
Views
298
I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
163
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom