Pray for me my heart beat is ###

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### weeks pregnant and the baby’s heart stopped beating but my baby is still inside me, doctor wanted to give me pills to help miscarry but I can’t do that!! I know a God that woke lazarous! I know a God of miracles! I know a God that heals, doctor wants to see me in a week to see if I...
Replies
11
Views
410
Recently my heart beat has been irregular, unstable. I also gave some cough although I was ill a month ago. I have got so tired worrying about all that. Dear Lord, heal me please. In Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
219
No gastritis. No nervosity. No fast heart beat. Relaxed body. Normal breathing No pain, unease, bruises - shoulder/arm, hip/leg. (I fell down the stairs)
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom