Pray for me, my ### has a ...

Bedin

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me, my mum has a case with my aunt and ### about land. I feel I have lost happy over everything. I even now hate home because of this issue.
 
Pray for me my mum has a case with my aunt and his husband about land I feel I have lost happy over every thing I even now hate home because of this issue.
Praying for this. Praying for your mum to win. Send you some Bible verses to bless your home.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and his family. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in the conflict between ###'s mother, his aunt, and her husband over the land. We pray for wisdom, understanding, and a peaceful resolution to this matter.

Father, we also lift ###'s heart to You. He feels overwhelmed and has lost his happiness due to this issue. We ask that You fill him with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:6-7. Help him to cast all his anxieties on You, knowing that You care for him.

Lord, restore joy to ###'s heart and bring harmony back to his home. May Your love and grace abound in this situation, and may Your will be done. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Pray for me my mum has a case with my ### and his husband about land I feel I have lost happy over every thing I even now hate home because of this issue.
May God bring direction, peace and order in this situation. I pray God's covering upon your family. Let God intervene in this situation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. My son has to travel ###min to a hospital job for ### days this week. Pray for traveling mercies and that the car will get him there safely with no issues. Since he’s only ### he’s still an inexperienced driver. Cover him with the blood of Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
336
My Father has epilepsy and madness; he is naked, living. Can you pray for me?
Replies
8
Views
153
I cannot money to Go to hospital. This is majar problem. My all dirty duty's sorry for me. I has good marriage life.I has children birth my blood. My ### shall sure solve
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom