. Pray for me! Lord strengthen and bless my health!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
. Pray for me! Lord strengthen and bless my health! Pray for me Lord to heal me completely! Pray that the Lord will remove from me any virus every sickness, and give me perfect health!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear saints please pray for my periods to completely dry up as I am 56 year old and i have attained menopause. Pray that there should not be any problems at all inside my reproductive organs Let my periods completely dry up in the name of Lord Jesus. . Pray for my complete good health from head...
Replies
Views
Please lord give me a miracle help me reunite with my soul mate at work even though it is impossible and I may permanently banned My old unscrupulous manager manipulated me and other people to leave in use of her own power , please punish her and send hwr warnings and bring me justice My...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my stomach I had hernia surgery last year and i been experiencing difficulties and also balance issue which could have been caused by covid 19 virus from 2020 pray the Lord will lead me to the right doctor to give me the proper help I'm filing for possible malpractice against the...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my stomach I had hernia surgery last year and i been experiencing difficulties and also balance issue which could have been caused by covid 19 virus from 2020 pray the Lord will lead me to the right doctor to give me the proper help I'm filing for possible malpractice against the...
Replies
Views
1. God please grant me my heart desires. 2. God please heal me completely from head pain. 3. God please total health restoration for my mother. 4. God please bless my sister with the fruit of the womb and bless her husband financially. 5. I pray for financial breakthrough for my father's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom