Pray For Me ### is giving ### a hard time once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for your prayers 🙏🏻! I clearly could see how God moved during my flight and keeping my belongings, due that I still on recovery process I can't carry big items but the Lord was merciful that I got the offer from the airline to have my suitcase arrived to my final destination...
Replies
6
Views
351
Housing authority lady in N. AZ ### giving people with disabilities a hard time. She keeps testing people with disabilities memory and not accepting papers to renew their applications and telling the people to turn their papers in again. She has done that since she's started working with the...
Replies
11
Views
346
I’ve been going through a lot in my personal life and am starting to lose hope anything will get better. I’d really appreciate direction or prayer if anyone is willing to pray for me, I am ill and near death and very afraid. I’m sorry if that sounds selfish but I’ve run out of places to turn and...
Replies
9
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom