Pray for me. I prayed on Friday that God safely remove###

Lettinggod

Servant of All
Pray for me. I prayed on Friday that God safely remove my girlfriend from my house. Unfortunately, it seems like she got the message and now I am the one out. I am being threatened and being stabbed in the back. Pray that God helps and protects me. Pray that God delivers me and my boys from this hell. Pray that God protect's me from any harm.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God helps me. I prayed that God safely remove my girlfriend from my home because she is not mentally safe. However, she acted sooner than expected and is now causing issues at my house. Pray that God protect me.
Replies
3
Views
21
God be with me. I prayed a few days ago for God to give me a job. He gave me a job to have and I am so thankful of that. However I feel so torn with my blessings. I asked God to bless me and he does but there always seems to be an obstacle in my way even when I am blessed. I pray for finances...
Replies
12
Views
286
Pray that God safely removes my girlfriend from my house and pray that God provides for me when He does so as I can't afford where I am alone. She has become extremely physically abusive as well as verbally abusive towards me and my son. I fear for myself and my son's safety. She is plotting...
Replies
2
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom