Pray for me, I need a scholarship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray that you will grant me another scholarship in JESUS Christ Mighty name amen Please help me with the surgery of ###. Please help me to find him his home. I pray for VICTORY I pray for my ### to be finalized fast i pray for my protection in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
277
Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
169
I need a ### Christianity studies scholarship, please pray for me so that I may get one. My dream is to become a preacher who will preach the truth about God not to use the words of God as a business.
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom