Pray for me, I get an order...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all I am a new student in college and I am asking for prayers for guiding me in which classes I should take and how many I should take this semester. I also have noticed a couple of people here are into witchcraft as i am a Christian there has been some tensions. Even a couple of my...
Replies
9
Views
192
Prophet ### kindly pray for me to get injunction order for my flat soon as possible since the same has been trespassed by the opponents although the matter is the court and it's now a year already.
Replies
7
Views
304
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR I GET A NEW PERSON WHO STAYS WITH ME DOESNT SECRETLY LEAVE ME FOR SOME YOUNGER GIRL IN SECRET ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY ITS SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND LOVED TODAY STAY AWAY FROM ME SATAN AND SECRET...
Replies
6
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom