Pray for me ### family I going through ...

Fothtarrash

Prayer Partner
Pray for me, family. I'm going through a very tough season, no job for 6 months, I can't pay rent now, visa expired 7 days ago. I don't have money for a ticket to go back home plus overstay. I'm a woman, age ###, I'm scared and literally losing the battle. Keep me in prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial breakthrough and assistance with loans.
Replies
8
Views
401
My name is ### ### ###, 21 live in ### please mention this when interceding so it is specific. A photo of me is below. 1. Please pray for the probate process I am undergoing to be quickened, pray I will receive my grandma ### ###’s inheritance money of ### thousand ASAP in next few days even...
Replies
6
Views
432
Please pray with me ### family. I'm from ###, and I'm facing a lot in life. I've a degree in Information Technology and I can't find a job for ###. And my family is living under poverty. I beg for prayers and for financial assistance in anyone who can help.
Replies
9
Views
494
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom