Pray for me and ###

Praise the Lord
For ur prayer ### called me...
So plz pray for our marriage...
Bcos his engagement is over...
But I believe on God he ll do miracle n all of ur pray his family also change
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please give me guidance and wisdom to be the richest and wealthiest in the universe, to own everything of the universe, rule, control everything of the universe for always. Please make me 100% successful so quickly within days to be the richest, the wealthiest, own everything every where, rule...
Replies
12
Views
98
I recently graduated and am currently looking for a job in my field. I have a ton of bills and need a job that will provide for my needs and allow me to use my gifts for God’s glory. I have also been single for pretty much my entire life and am desiring a husband/marriage but have not met the...
Replies
5
Views
119
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
11
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom