Pray for me, am ### and feel ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### Since 12 days I m not feeling well my head is heavy and today I m feeling of pee often.kindly pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
257
Please pray for me, I need some comfort and peace. Please for me, I am not happy and sometimes I feel not like being in this world.
Replies
12
Views
184
Please pray for me. I am having heart palpitations. I can't breathe well. I am sweating a lot. My head is aching. I can't sleep. I need your prayers people of God.
Replies
8
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom