Pray For Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My Sister In Christ,

Truth is what holds my life together. It is not an accessory it is a necessity in my life. As with my Bible and my credit card, I never leave home without all three of them; unless I am going for a walk. But Truth always walks with me. Truth Is Always My Campion. When we know who we are and whose we are, we're free to walk in truth, faith, love, and victory.

The Truth Never Changes. God’s Word is truth and He is Light. When You walk in the truth of God’s Word You walk in the light. Living in the darkness of lies is just not what I call living. I have seen what living a lie or believing a lie can do to people and it is not a pretty picture. It can get real ugly. It can get down right nasty. I have a question for you…Do you know who you are and whose you are?

This is truth…Every part of you was carefully and intricately crafted by God. You are one of God’s greatest creations. You Are An Anointed Woman of God. Fearfully and wonderfully made in His image. My Sister Embrace Your Worth and Value. Walk in it. You Are Blessed & Highly Favored by God.

Repeat this statement daily….

Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am a Beautiful Anointed Woman of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Got Me…He Is Working Out All Things For My Good…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

PS: My Sister Re-Read Psalms 139 & Pass This Message On…

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom