Pray For Marriage Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kent6

Guest
My wife has separated from me after ### years of marriage. She may have strayed due to my lack of focus on her and our marriage. Please pray for reconciliation and renewal of my marriage.
 
Lord I pray for this marriage and for your intervention into this family. I ask that if it be your will in this marriage that you will let them reconnect. I pray that you will allow both hearts to soften to your word and forgiveness on both hearts.

In your holy name I pray

aMen and Amen
 
Lord help others to see with this ### marital importance. Amen.
 
I pray for guidance in this marriage which the enemy took charge of; with you Lord Jesus I know you have taken up this case. Come by them quickly Lord Jesus and put this marriage back in faith believing you will do it. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for full marriage reconciliation between my wife ### and me. She left last week and took our toddler daughter. I do not know what is happening, but I know I want them back so badly. My daughter is my entire world, and I love ### very much. Please pray for reconciliation, healing...
Replies
7
Views
138
Please pray for me, I need prayer for marriage restoration, peace, and unity, love, and intimacy in marriage. Husband to stay faithful and have fear of the Lord. And God to bring conviction to his heart to soften his heart to be the godly husband and father, making godly and wise choices not...
Replies
7
Views
161
Pls pray for my marriage. With my husband. He is staying now to his mother. Pray for his attitude and behavior. Guide us to know what to do in our situation.
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom