Pray For Marriage Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

manu8176

Prayer Warrior
As the weekend approaches, I pray that my wife's heart continues to soften to prevent divorce.

I pray for God to continue to work in me to become the husband and father she expects me to be.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Romantic relationship headed to marriage. Let the Holy Spirit connect us. I don't know who this is. I am ###. Lord help me not to lose hope. Lord remove everything that is stopping ### to be joined with me. Lord bring into my life everything that will accelerate this to happen...
Replies
8
Views
159
Please pray for problems going on in my marriage, and chaos and unrest going on within my household. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
195
I am very tired of my singleness and loneliness. I have no family in the country I live in at all, I love my church family but sometimes I feel that if I die now it will take people some days to notice. I am praying for a Godly husband and children. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom