hunkajunk36
Disciple of Prayer
asking for your prayers. My wife and I have been fighting a lot... at this point we are separated for the kids' sake for about two weeks. I've noticed the I love you's have stopped. She won't let me affectionately touch her. She has drifted away. I have taken steps to try and become a better person and husband, but it seems like she just keeps drifting away. Sometimes she will kiss me, and sometimes she tells me no! I tell her I love her every time I see her, and she says it back, but she will never say it in a text message. I am so confused. I love my wife with all my heart, and I never dreamed these days would be upon us. One day she tells me she wants a divorce, the next day she says we need more time... I don't know what to do anymore. I am dying inside without her... every night I lay there and think of her. I'm asking for a sign that things will be okay, like a random text that says I love you. I'm constantly searching for some kind of peace of mind. Please pray .... ask your family and loved ones to pray for the ### family. All I need is a sign for peace of mind. Thank you and God bless.
