Pray For ### Marriage And All The Walls That Seem To Be Tumbling Around Me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWEETTEE

Humble Prayer Partner
I am still trying to figure out where I went wrong in my marriage that my husband walked out on me and my kids when we needed him the most, and on top of that he has a friend and her daughter living with him when me and my kids needed somewhere to live due to the short sale on my home. The thing that hurt the most is we still love each other but the evil of this other woman is keeping us apart. I asked of all the prayer warriors out there to pray to rebuke ### and ### out of my husband's life so he might see his way to let his family back in his life. I also asked for prayer for financial help which I so desperately need and pray in finding a job which is so hard to get and for strength and faith to go through daily life. IN JESUS NAME I CALL UPON YOU AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, I pray for ### marriage trouble. Please Lord, teach ### to make things to be priority that ### needs to make a right relationship first with You. Please bless ### with forgiveness, love, joy, and healing from any hurts. Please bless ### with a good job and financial resettlement. Please send ### husband back to ### and please intervene on that wrong relationship of ### and that other woman. Let that relationship be broken. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
I pray to God for you. And you will see your way. You love your husband and he loves you too. The children are innocent in this including the other woman's child. Talk to your husband and tell him exactly how you feel and what you and your kids are facing and give him time. I believe that he will make the right choice. I'll pray for you. Your life will get better.
 
Lord in Jesus name restore this marriage..Lord we come against this stronghold that is breaking up this marriage and we ask that You touch this family...Lord bind the spirit of adultery and bring this husband to the knowledge of You and what Your purpose is for his life...put love in his heart for his family and allow him to realize the blessing that is in the family unit...Lord touch this sister and give her wisdom and love and forgiveness to reach out to her husband not in desperation but according to Your purpose and plan...give her knowledge to speak the words that come from You not from her anger or rejection and hurt...Lord give her peace to hear Your plan and know that You are with her in all things...touch her children and protect them from this chaos that is happening in their lives...In Jesus name we pray
 
Praying for the appropriate way that God wills and help for your heart. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, please pray for my marriage and my family. My wife, the love of my life, requested divorce. She just says ‘I don’t love you’. Nothing else. I am afraid that she is involved with someone else, someone that has a strong influence on her, someone that convinces her to leave me after...
Replies
7
Views
344
We are going through an incredibly difficult time. Please pray for clarity and clear communication with my husband. We are recovering from an affair he had over the summer and now he is unsure of what he wants his life to look like. We have two beautiful children. He cannot see clearly and all...
Replies
8
Views
424
Will you please pray for me I am a victim of Domestic Violence. I have recently left my apartment and almost everything that I own. I am fleeing for safety. I was drugged, poisoned, raped, cut, and gang raped in regards to the unfortunate situation. The abuser is a very dangerous gang member and...
Replies
10
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom