Pray For Marital Restoration

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I’m seeking prayer for my marriage to be restored, ### and my wife have been separated for almost ###-months! I’m believing God for the restoration and reconciliation of my marriage to ###!!’
Praying for restoration in Jesus mighty name!
 
I’m seeking prayer for my marriage to be restored, ### and my wife have been separated for almost ###-months! I’m believing God for the restoration and reconciliation of my marriage to ###!!’
I'm praying and Believing for your Marriage in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙌💯
 
I’m seeking prayer for my marriage to be restored, Mr and my wife have been separated for almost 10-months! I’m believing God for the restoration and reconciliation of my marriage to ### Box!!
Lord Jesus, You are the God of restoration. You join man and woman as one in marriage. Lord God, open these two hearts and speak to them. Move in a mighty way that these two may find new life for their marriage formed on Your strong foundation. Bless ### in the waiting. Give him strength and peace while you do Your work. Only You can give things new life. Do that here God. In Jesus’ name, Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am pregnant and jobless, and my first baby is only 5 months old. My husband and I have had a lot of fights since I gave birth, and he has also been lied to and poisoned by our nanny. They are currently living together now and me and the baby are staying with my mom. He does not...
Replies
8
Views
180
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
167
Posting again- Please pray for my marital restoration as I have two little kids to raise and the marriage is really in mess 🙏 🤲
Replies
15
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom