Pray For Loneliness

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chloebaby1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloebaby1980

Guest
pls pray i develop a closer walk with God and get to know my purpose in life

i also desire to be married and have kids but right now i m not dating anyone

pray God puts me in the right circle and that he will bless my relationships with those i work with

i have 2 days off tomor and plan to rest and recharge and also to have wisdom on how to sort my belongings

pray also for my parents to become christians

i also hope to enjoy my job and be in a suitable role

pray God opens the doors and also for all in my life to go smoothly...

i also miss my pet rabbit and i pray she will be all right

tks for support!
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

If you want to live the abundant life Christ promised read the book of Deuteronomy. God tells us things to do to get blessed/prayers answered. And, he tells what removes or blocks our blessings.
 
HEAVENLY FATHER, I PRESENT THESE REQUESTS FROM ### TO YOU. HELP HER TO DEVELOP THAT CLOSER WALK WITH YOU. LEAD HER TO THE MAN YOU HAVE ORDAINED FOR HER TO MARRY. BLESS HER WITH THAT FAMILY SHE SO DESIRES. BLESS HER WORK AND FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS. I PRAY THAT HER PARENTS WOULD COME TO KNOW YOU, LORD. PROVIDE THEM WITH COMPELLING OPPORTUNITIES TO BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL, COME TO REPENTANCE AND ACCEPT CHRIST INTO THEIR HEARTS. BLESS ### IN HER WORK AND LET IT BE ENJOYABLE AND REWARDING. OPEN DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY IN HER LIFE AND LEAD HER ONTO ALL THE PATHS YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR HER TO TRAVEL. I PRAY HER PET RABBIT IS OK AND SHE CAN FIND IT. I PRAY FOR THAT ABUNDANT LIFE SHE DESIRES THAT CHRIST HAS PURCHASED FOR US, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

AND ALL THESE BLESSINGS SHALL COME ON THEE, AND OVERTAKE THEE, IF THOU SHALT HEARKEN UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD. DEUT. 28:2

DELIGHT YOURSELF IN THE LORD AND HE SHALL GIVE THEE THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART. PSALM 37:4
 
```markdown




Child of God,



Who so finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of the Lord. Prov. 18:22

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the mate You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate (spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially). Step in my life and work on me. Fix me Jesus. Bless and deliver me. Make me whole. Spiritually beautify me inside and out. Make me a Child of God that is totally committed to God and God’s plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with the mate You have chosen for me. Send me my mate at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for my mate; the mate You have chosen for me.



Prepare us for each other. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Bless us with the strength, the desire, and the gift to be single until our wedding night. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives. Let our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus at all times. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my mate, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it and it is so.



Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.
```
 
Thank u so much brothers and sisters for praying for me :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
206
I am surrounded by family and friends, yet feel a constant disconnect and distance. I see everyone around me with close friendships and loving relationships, and I've never felt more alone in my life. I've prayed to God countless times, and there's this fear that He doesn't hear me. I'm only...
Replies
9
Views
123
Please pray for me as I struggle with depression, loneliness, and recurring suicidal thoughts. There are times when the weight of these feelings becomes overwhelming, and I feel hopeless and isolated. Please pray that God would surround me with His love, peace, strength, and comfort during this...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom