pray for lady ### met on this site ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pray for ### I met on this site ### has stopped having contact with me and ### am worryed something is wrong and no way of knowing keep ### and ### family in your prayers thanks God Bless ### worry to much but sure do miss ### and hoping all is ok
Prayers answered. ### was sick and not able to get on to let ### know. Thanks keep ### in prayers ### will get better soon and all ### is praying for will be positive. Thanks God Bless all prayers for ### friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a beautiful Christian lady who enquired why I hadn't attended community Bible study. Life is difficult at the moment with two issues, one that will resolve eventually and another that is ongoing. Please pray for my situation and the lady concerned. In Jesus' mighty name we pray...
Replies
7
Views
219
Dear Father, I pray the lady adopts the two cats. We need stability. I pray all.
Replies
10
Views
304
Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom