pray for lady ### met on this site ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for ### i met on this site she has stopped having contact with me and i am worryed something is wrong and no way of knowing keep her and her family in your prayers thanks God Bless i worry to much but sure do miss her and hoping all is ok
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a beautiful Christian lady who enquired why I hadn't attended community Bible study. Life is difficult at the moment with two issues, one that will resolve eventually and another that is ongoing. Please pray for my situation and the lady concerned. In Jesus' mighty name we pray...
Replies
7
Views
219
Dear Father, I pray the lady adopts the two cats. We need stability. I pray all.
Replies
10
Views
305
Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom