Pray for ### in pain .with healing ...

Heavenly Father, we come before You with a humble heart, lifting up ### who is enduring pain and battling cancer. Your Word reminds us in James 5:15, "The prayer of faith will heal him who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up." We stand on this promise today, Lord, and ask for Your healing touch upon ###.

Lord Jesus, You are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for You. We ask that You ease ###'s pain and bring comfort to his body and spirit. As it is written in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds," we claim this promise for ###.

Grant wisdom and guidance to the medical professionals caring for ###, and may they be instruments of Your healing grace. Surround ### with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, and let Your presence be a constant source of strength and hope.

We trust in Your perfect will and timing, Lord, and we pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement for ###'s healing and relief from pain in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was physically hurt and am in pain, I am praying for complete healing and restoration that I am strengthened, and the Lord provides all my needs.
Replies
6
Views
95
Please pray that the pain is gone, I am healed and I feel better.
Replies
9
Views
112
Please pray that if it is God's will my pain will go away and there is nothing seriously wrong. Please ask God to cure my digestive system and other issues. Also please pray for the health and happiness for my son ### and husband ###. I ask in the name of Jesus and thank you so much. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,812
Messages
16,781,163
Members
648,369
Latest member
Praeltorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom