Pray For ### I Have Lots Of Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Pray for me I am so depressed. I am not happy. I went to this bad hairdresser and she damaged my hair my hair looks awful and the ends are fried. I cried, please pray that my hair gets better fast they are always short my hair won't grow I don't understand why because I don't use chemicals in my hair. Please pray that my hair is healthier and longer.
 
It will get better, use good conditioner every day, give it about a week and it will start getting better, I Promise, and remember it's only hair, it will grow back. You are beautiful with good hair or bad hair, just know the ones who know you know what happened to your hair and why you have this temporary bad hair situation, strangers that see you and judge, well they shouldn't be judging anyone and their opinions don't matter, so embrace a CUTE hat when you can till these next few weeks pass ;) But I will pray for you. I have been through this SAME situation, but I think God was showing me to realize that there are a lot worse things out there, than MY HAIR ;)
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I have lots of boyfriends I am tired of being unloved
Replies
4
Views
374
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for companionship and relationships.
Replies
6
Views
344
Pls pray that I have lots of committed boyfriends I am not looking for marriage but do want official boyfriends I am getting older and have never had an official boyfriend, it's time
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom