Pray for ###, I feel dizzy. Don't ...

Carols

Humble Servant of All
Pray for me I feel dizzy. Don't let me get sick. Tomorrow I've to travel by train. Have to re-visit my ear surgery Dr. Don't let me get sick on the way. Let my journey be safe and healthy in Jesus mighty name Amen.
 
Word of God says Do not fear for I am thy God
God remember this person ### know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
Pray for me I feel dizzy. Don't let me get sick. Tomorrow I've to travel by train. Have to re-visit my ear surgery Dr. Don't let me get sick on the way. Let my journey be safe and healthy in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Dizzy or Vertigo

I was dizzy a few years ago and it was caused by a lack of electrolytes (calcium, sodium and potassium).
Electrolytes regulate everything in your body- heart, lungs, brain, kidneys, etc. Try taking these supplements or
drink Gatorade (it has electrolytes in it) and see if it helps. It worked for me.
Dizziness can also be caused by inner ear problems. This sometimes happens after a cold and they get out of balance. There are exercises that can correct that also. Just Google exercises for dizziness.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
150
Please pray for me I feel dizzy. And my stomach doesn’t feel well I got period. And I have diarrhoea and I haven’t been feeling well at all. I’ve never felt this bad. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
524
I have been rejected by family members; they gave up on me because they got tired of me. My family talked down to me and talked about me behind my back, and they rejected me and excluded me. I never had a true friend or dated or married. I am afraid if I get married my spouse may reject me too...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom