Pray For Healthy Pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Prayer Partner
All

Please pray for my pregnancy. I will be ### weeks pregnant this Friday. Lord give my body the strength and endurance to deliver a healthy baby. Previously I had a couple of miscarriages and this has led to constant fear. Lord, I am doing my best to stay positive and so far I am doing well. I thank you, Lord, for constantly being there for me and watching over me.

In Jesus Name I Pray.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
216
I’m currently ### weeks pregnant and have been dealing with high blood pressure prior to this pregnancy I’m currently on medication to control it! I just pray for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery! I at least want to make it to ### weeks I rebuke this anxiety and depression! I rebuke...
Replies
5
Views
180
I pray for a successful 100% panorama prenatal blood test, ultrasound, and any other tests. Lord, I pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Lord, bless my baby to be born fully developed, no disability, no defects, and no deformation. Allow my baby to have all fingers and toes, fully working...
Replies
8
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom