Pray for healing in my foot please I am a diabetic

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mara2017

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray for healing in my foot please I am a diabetic I need healing headaches, love an piece in my life and my children life pray I will find a good job soon and a decent place to live, get out of debt find some one who love the Lord and me and handsome lololol me to be healed lose this weight my daughters to love u all

I'm standing in agreement with your prayers, asking and believing Jesus will answer them. May you feel the love of God in all you do. Believing Jesus answers prayer. Thank you Jesus amen. 

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to  God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

♥Lets Pray/Prayer Focus:    God I ask in Jesus Name, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God according to Your perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.  Lord encourage me daily.  God bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways  of God.  God give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger.  Protect me from the enemy of my soul.  Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me.  Let no weapon ever formed against me prosper.  Let nothing get close to me that is not close to You God.  God teach me the importance of prayer, and bless me to develop a One on One time with You daily in prayer, seeking Your face, and meditating upon Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord. Amen.”

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom