pray for ### he has this bad cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feels like a Choking congestion, please heal immunities, clear my lungs, Lord and chest allergies and sinesus it just doesn’t seem to clear up completely you this coughing cold Lord I have to go out and do something now. Please protect me in Jesus name. We are your servants please pray for us...
Replies
5
Views
255
I have a very bad cough I am trying to get rid of and I don't want to give it to anyone it makes me feel bad 😞 . And my roommate said if I catch a flu or COVID I can pass it to her and she can die and I don't want that to happen I don't want to give it to nobody please pray that I get rid of...
Replies
8
Views
355
Jesus in your mercy cure my daughter of her bad cough and make her well with yr healing touch
Replies
11
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom