Pray For Happiness In A Tough Relationship Time...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trainer4God
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trainer4God

Guest
God,

I would like to pray for a client of mine, ###. She just recently went through a breakup and I want her to feel better. She's a really great lady and she deserves to be treated nicely. I pray that she will be strong in this time of need, that she will be strong for her son, that she will find a man that will love her for who she is and with all of his heart. She really deserves to be treated greatly. May she find happiness not only NOW, but in the future. She's hurting God, and I want her to be Blessed RIGHT THIS MOMENT! In Jesus name, thank you RIGHT NOW for her happiness. I can't wait to see her happy face and see that things are great! I pray for this in the name of Jesus..thank you Lord, Amen
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ###, that you will hold her hand and walk with her even at this devastating time, we pray for your will to be done in her life and the sons, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Amen. God in Jesus name help. Please don't lead us into temptation. We need you to answer his prayer as he asks.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this ### and her son and keep a hedge of protection around her and lead her heart to You in the fullness of Your truth, use this chapter in her life and reveal Yourself to her in wisdom and in knowledge. Bless this ### and help him to always represent You lord in all he says and does...lead him to Truth and keep him from all sin in Jesus name we pray...
 
father i pray for ###, speak to her and comfort her, lord extend your help to her and make her strong to face every challenge that comes in her way.. bless her with your everlasting love and protect her from satan .. in your powerful name i pray amen
 
I am praying for ###. Amen.
default_bow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and I. I worry so much about my kids. My youngest daughter I worry about because she is vocal about her mental health struggles and she keeps me up at night when she cries. Her math tutor wasn’t able to come and she has a math test tomorrow. Please pray for alternatives...
Replies
7
Views
257
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
184
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom