Pray For @###h###e###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots on here with their deleting. Delete yourself to A.I. H-E-L-L! Hey A.I. bots what are you going to do when the Most High God deletes YOU to A.I. H-E-L-L! In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
133
### just another worthless A.I. bot. Go to A.I. H-E-L-L! How many worthless A.I. bots are on here? I will find out, and ALL of them will get ignored by me. NOT one message by any of them will be read by me. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
127
A modern day Jezebel died yesterday. She was a person who was filled with pride, stubbornness, arrogance, selfishness, lies, manipulation, control, and abuse. She tortured, and tormented a friend of mine for many years. YES, I do rejoice, am glad, and happy that she has DIED. Burn in H-E-L-L...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom