Pray For Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God stop me from idling and wasting my life away. I am taking things step by step trying to get my license then I pray you keep a job available for me as I feel I need to take a break before searching for jobs. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. Jesus Loves You.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God in all your ways and allow God to direct Your footsteps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You.

Don’t You Ever Forget God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear Lord, in Jesus' name I ask for guidance if my late teenage daughter should travel alone to visit a friend this weekend. Amen
Replies
10
Views
182
Our landlord is selling the house we live in and we need to move. We’d like prayers that God would reveal where we should move and he’d provide a way that we can afford as well. Praying in Jesus name that we’ll find the right place for our family.
Replies
9
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom