Pray For Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail85

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for all he has given me and the things He did not. I pray for His guidance. Guide me to help me be a better person today. Guide me through my financial troubles. Guide me in knowing how to be a better parent. I not ask for my troubles to go away....only that He show me the strength and knowledge to endure them to the best of my ability. For these things I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for you, but why not ask for all the troubles to go away? Surely he can do it, sounds like a lack of faith to me, and if I am wrong and have misjudged you please forgive me.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
184
Dear Lord, in Jesus' name I ask for guidance if my late teenage daughter should travel alone to visit a friend this weekend. Amen
Replies
10
Views
179
Our landlord is selling the house we live in and we need to move. We’d like prayers that God would reveal where we should move and he’d provide a way that we can afford as well. Praying in Jesus name that we’ll find the right place for our family.
Replies
9
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom