Pray for good news soon

Dear Lord, I have received good news from my prospective company, they said they are going to offer me the job soon. This is very encouraging to me, and I thank you my Lord from the bottom of my heart, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I wake up to good news. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so much.
Replies
10
Views
144
Earlier today, I asked for prayer regarding the following: Good news! In January I had a lung cancer screening at ### that showed a 6.4-mm nodule in my left upper lung lobe. In May, ### did a PET scan and recommended a biopsy. Because the nodule didn't grow, I questioned the need for immediate...
Replies
9
Views
139
Today - fantastic day for me and also for my mother and brother. Amen! Joy, love in us and around us. Filled with the Holy spirit. Salvation of my old mother ### and my brother ###. Messages, calls, warmth, love, plans for beautiful events. People loving us and wanting our company. GOD NEWS...
Replies
5
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom