Pray For Gods Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Hello everybody, I hope that everyone is doing good. I ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers. I have been going through these legal issues for well over a year now. I have court again on the 25th and my attorney is trying to get me to take a plea deal. Pray that God will not allow me to go to jail. Pray for my freedom. I appreciate all of you and all of your prayers.
 
Praying Lamentations 3:58-60  "You have taken up my cause, O Lord; you have redeemed my life. You have seen the wrong done to me, O Lord; judge my cause. You have seen all their vengeance, all their plots against me."

2 Peter 2:29  "Then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the
unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,"

Psalm 34:17  "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles."

Psalm 107:6  "Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress."

John 16:33  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the
world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.â€

1 Peter 5:7  "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."

Philippians 4:7  "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Psalm 5:12  "For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield."

Psalm 84:11  "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly."

Psalm 106:4  "Remember me, O Lord, when you show favor to your people; help me when you save them,..."

Exodus 33:17  "And the Lord said to Moses, “This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.†Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation in Jesus' name.  Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God to equip me to do what he has assigned me to do well, I feel like I don’t have what it takes to be successful work especially with English as my second language, I get anxious if I say things incorrectly as it’s not my native language, please pray for God to give me wisdom snd...
Replies
10
Views
112
Heavenly Father Lord God, I come before You today acknowledging that You are in control of all things. Lord, just as You granted Queen Esther unusual favor, kindness, and acceptance, I ask for Your favor in my current situation (financial and relationships and all areas concerning me). Give me...
Replies
12
Views
290
I emailed ### asking him to re consider the marking and grant me additional 6 marks. I am praying for gods favour so that he can work through my ###'s heart
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom