Pray for God's blessings

Ofgyn

Servant of All
Please pray for our ### so that God might bless our students, teachers, and Guardians. And may God bless our ### with renovations and repairs. And may God bless us all.
Praise the Lord Alleluiah Amen
 
I pray for the protection of all of you at your ### may God cover you with the blood of Jesus and your ### may it be renovated in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for my mom and I in relation to finances. We need God’s help, favor and blessings to be able to pay our bills, for better jobs, better and stable career paths with abundance that allows us to bless others and continue to help homeless animals.
Replies
7
Views
117
I request prayers that God blesses our practice with supernatural success, supernatural abundance, supernatural profitability and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients. Also, that I may love and serve with joy, love and enthusiasm and devotion to God and to excellence. This I ask in...
Replies
11
Views
216
Our family is currently carrying a very heavy financial burden. We have a mortgage, student loans, and elderly family members to support. We feel as though we are constantly being chased by financial pressures, and each day is filled with stress and uncertainty. Recently, I have also been...
Replies
11
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,892
Messages
16,793,155
Members
649,457
Latest member
Kylaraelway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom