pray for God to bless my business and release ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I pray You meet ### in their need for success. I pray You inspire ### with new ideas to see the desired result. May You be with ### step by step. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
183
Hello, please help me pray for my business praying and hoping that their will be a lot of costumers to come. And please pray for my relationship with my bf. For now I don't know I just surrender my love story to God. And asking for a sign.
Replies
9
Views
192
Dear Lord, I answered to my calling to create this business 3 years ago. And everything went well with your mercy and amazing grace. But now we have trouble generating business. We have big trouble converting our clients. The effort we are putting into this business is not proportional to what...
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom