Pray For ###, ###, For Me & For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. pray for me. i need a job in ### & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Lord we ask that You make a way for ### to get back and live with his mom and dad..touch them Lord and heal their bodies keep them safe from all harm and Lord touch this situation by the power of Your Grace and Mercy in Jesus name...
 
Lord, you laid your hands to the sick and they were healed. I lay your hand spiritually to his mother, father in Jesus Mighty name. Receive the Healing in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Open doors for jobs in Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen
 
In the sweet name of
default_jesus-sign.gif
I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult season in my life. Recently, I lost my remote job after struggling to adjust to a new work environment. This has left me feeling discouraged, anxious, and uncertain about what lies ahead. Before taking this job, I left my long-term position...
Replies
10
Views
185
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
219
Hello all. Please pray with me as I pray for breakthrough this week: contract closing ###, my job situation resolving, and provision to fully step into my business & school journey. Asking for covering, favor, and peace through it all.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom