Pray For ###, ###, For Me & For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. please pray for me i need a job at ### & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
 
i will pray for ### family
 
Pray for healing, wellbeing and guidance. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we live in Your grace that enables us to seek You more diligently as You produce in us a persevering spirit in the midst of adversity. Instead of driving us to hopeless despair, our suffering produces perseverance and perseverance produces proven character whereas proven character brings about a mature hope that turns our disappointments into rejoicing. You have poured out Your love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit and brought assurance to our spirit. The image of Christ is seen in our lives through the character traits You grow in us as we die to ourselves and live for You. Keep us faithful and hopeful during the painful process. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.
 
Lord, I prayer for 100% blessing for ### and 100% Healing for their parents....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Child of God,



I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.



In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always Love God, Respect God, and Honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You



Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You and God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
93
I am waiting to hear back from a job I recently had a 2nd interview with. I'm struggling in life and this is the opportunity I need . Please pray for me I will be hired .
Replies
11
Views
51
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
8
Views
18
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom