Pray For Financial Freedom

  • Thread starter Thread starter zechariah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zechariah

Guest
Dear Bro in Christ,

Thanks for the advice and guidance that you gave me. Please pray for my home and family members. Pray for my wife ###, daughter ###, Son ### and also pray for me. I have the following problems in my family kindly pray that all the problems may be resolved without any issues;-

(a) I need to pay Rs.### as fees to my daughter's education and the last date is already over.

(b) My friend has cheated me of more than Rupees ###, he has taken away stating that I will deposit in stock market and give you much profit, but he has not turned back till now it is more than ###-### months I don't know his whereabouts, pray that I shall get back my money.

© I have taken a loan of Rs.### I am unable to return the EMI monthly, plz pray that I shall clear all the loans without any trouble, right now I am facing much trouble.

(d) I have also involved in business kindly pray that God shall rise up my business.

(e) My son is possessed by an evil spirit he does not study well he has no knowledge, wisdom, memory power & understanding.

(f) My wife always has doubt with me, she does not even like talking to my sister-in-law who is abroad, she does not like talking with any ladies, she has much doubt. Pray that here all doubts be removed and also she is under the bondage of an evil spirit.

At present my hope is only the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Your bro in Christ

###
 
Father God You see each of these requests and I ask that You would answer each of them according to the need. Father I do pray that You would particularly bless this person financially. In JESUS name this I ask. Amen
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my family’s life (including myself), and all those that I love and pray for. Bless my family and friends exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Cause us to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the Word of God. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God.

God bless my family and friends. Save, Bless, Protect, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me). And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including all your family and friends. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Hello dear ‘ PRAISE THE LORD ’

Don’t worry for your trouble. Always praise, praise, praise……… and pray to GOD. Our LORD is living and majesty. If you have lucky time or bad time always praise to GOD with happy happy happy. GOD will take care of all your troubles and problems…………

Yours lovingly Brother,

###
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch his friend and his heart and bring the money back to my ###...Lord open the windows of heaven and speak favor upon him and his family. Protect his children and bring him and his ### together as one in Your divine spirit in Jesus name..make a way Lord where they see no way in Jesus name..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My story is one of learning to trust God through financial struggles, debt, and the challenges of building a business. Although there were seasons when opportunities seemed blocked and progress felt impossible, God has remained faithful, teaching me to rely on His provision rather than my own...
Replies
10
Views
230
I need prayers for healing of all ailments afflicting my body. I am also in financial debt and need God's miracle for liberation.
Replies
12
Views
248
please pray for me and my business as a single mom i’m struggling a little. please send prayers my way so i go through this tough period of my life gracefully. i have debt and business is not doing so great at the moment
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom