Pray For Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters,

I have already sent more than ### prayer requests for finances for our house and church requirements. Please pray that the good God may open resources who can help us. We would like someone personally to help us at this time of great finance problems. We are from ###.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your provision to this family and the church, bless them father that they will be lacking nothing, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord hear their prayer.

I shall sing the goodness and the mercy of the Lord forever in Jesus name.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty Father in Heaven, I pray for financial breakthrough in my house project and school obligations in Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
197
Please receive request for prayer for a Servant of God in Kenya. I even prophesied in 2025 Revelation 18 for the United States!! Prayer is for my life now in danger and danger of losing all my belongings after I have been backstabbed by my family in the US through my mother ### K. ### then...
Replies
8
Views
304
Hello, I had lots of problems with my finances the last few months and the devil constantly attacks my finances through lack and loss...please pray for me that now it gets better and I can overcome this hardship in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom