Pray For Favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
Last week I asked everyone to pray urgently that the refund on my investment in a company made a bad choice in investing into would come through no problems as it seemed after finally getting the ok things seemed to get in the way and delay delay delay....almost a set up to avoid paying. Well talked to owner today and he said he is waiting on the papers to sign and a couriered cheque from another city so sounds legit and close to happening....please pray for it to happen like tomorrow or by end of week at the latest....I feel so insecure right now waiting for this to all happen. I pray the blood of Jesus over this situation and I know God is working supernaturally on this situation...Please God you know the status of all this and paperwork and the truth about this company. Please lead me and bring my money back to me...! Let me finally have the power to get my life fully in order again....God be there by my side guiding me and protecting. Please be working on that situation as we speak.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Dear Lord, please intervene on the process of the refund to be settled timely to ###. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.



When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Theres lots of spiritual Attack with the ### and co-workers, they are harrassing and bullying for no reason. In Jesus name i pray amen
Replies
7
Views
258
Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
320
Pray for the Ortho Doctor ### to give her patient ### a good favorable report that proves he is injured at from work in ### ### miraculously Amen.
Replies
8
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom