Pray for favor for ### in ### job search and the same for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for favor for ### in ### job search and the same for ###. Pray for healing, creative restoration and creative miracle for basketball player that ### head during game. Pray ### for favor in ### attempt to get some money. Pray for favor in every area.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother as she searches for a new job. Pray that God would open the right doors, guide her to the position He has prepared for her, and provide for all her needs during this season. Please also pray for wisdom, clarity, confidence, and favor in her upcoming interviews. May she...
Replies
8
Views
100
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
178
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,173
Messages
16,819,807
Members
651,224
Latest member
Shaelkurlian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom