Pray For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familymom

Disciple of Prayer
My family each day receives more bad news. Now there is someone threatening to undo the chap ### bankruptcy we filed so they can force us to lose our home. We need miracles. Now. We are exhausted and scared and nothing goes as it should. My husband is in jail so I'm battling alone. A good man stepped up and is trying to help with the legal issues and he is a gift from God. But our problems are huge. We need help and miracles now. My health is suffering; I've lost over ### pounds in ### months. My children are scarred by all this. Please pray for miracles we can't imagine and for rest and peace for my family. We need it now as this has gone on for ### years. Thank you.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
12
Views
242
Please grant my daughter, who is abroad, good health and the ability to call home every day.Please grant my youngest son the chance to graduate from university and find a job immediately.Please grant my family enough money each month to cover electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
11
Views
205
Please let my daughter, who lives abroad, call home every day. Please let my youngest son graduate from university and find a job immediately. Please let my family have enough money each month to pay for electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom