Pray For ### Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Thanks for the previous prayers the interview went well, I am hired I am just waiting on paperwork to process then I will be starting training, please pray that the whole process goes smoothly and fast. I am very scared of the training please pray that the training and the position are not difficult. The environment will be fast pace please pray that I handle the environment and don't stress out. I need to keep this job for until at least I graduate this spring please pray strongly for me. Christ child
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. May the Lord bless you and keep you! I thank everyone who's been praying for my requests so far. I'm posting again because I've hit a bump on my road to employment. I've passed the interview and work sample check. Now I'm stuck on the reference stage. One of my references came through...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please pray for my son who is unemployed after going through ### 1/2 years of health problems. He is feeling useless and depressed after months of searching for a job with no responses. Please pray for his guidance. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
277
Hi Everyone, my name is ###. I was unemployed after graduate from ###. I have job search for ### years. Every interview I attended was unsuccessful. I don't know what is happening to me. Bible said. Every human being born for purpose to fulfill their call for. Please pray for me..
Replies
12
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom