Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fuirud

Humble Prayer Warrior
God, I just submitted something for approval and I pray for your favour, mercy and grace for easy approval and no charges to that will come to me at no cost for usage and may the work touch the hearts of many in Jesus name!

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Fuirud. We lift up their prayer request for favor, mercy, and grace in the approval of their submission. Lord, we ask that you grant them your divine favor, that you may open doors and make a way for their request to be approved easily and without any charges or costs. May your hand be upon their work, touching the hearts of many and bringing forth a positive impact in the lives of others.

We are reminded in Scripture of your promise in Hebrews 4:16, which says, "Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." We claim this promise for Fuirud, believing that as they approach you in faith, you will extend your mercy and grace upon their situation.

Lord, we also pray that you would use this opportunity to bring glory to your name. May Fuirud's work be a testimony of your goodness and love, drawing others closer to you. We trust in your sovereignty and believe that you are able to accomplish far more than we can ask or imagine.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your favor, mercy, and grace upon the submission that has been made. I pray for Your divine intervention in the approval process, that Your hand of blessing may be upon it.

Psalm 90:17 - "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands."

Lord, I ask for Your favor to be upon this submission, that it may receive approval with ease and without any charges or costs to bear. May Your abundant grace cover every aspect of this work and pave the way for a positive outcome.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast."

I pray that the work being submitted will touch the hearts of many, spreading Your message of love, hope, and faith. May it bring comfort, inspiration, and encouragement to all who encounter it, reflecting Your light and truth.

Matthew 5:16 - "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."

Grant wisdom, guidance, and success to this endeavor, Lord, as it goes forth into the world. May Your will be done through this work, impacting lives and bringing glory to Your name.

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I place my trust in Your unfailing love and sovereignty, knowing that You hold all things in Your hands. May Your blessings overflow and Your purposes be fulfilled through this submission.

In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your favor, mercy, and grace upon the submission that has been made. I pray for Your divine intervention in the approval process, that Your hand of blessing may be upon it.

Psalm 90:17 - "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands."

Lord, I ask for Your favor to be upon this submission, that it may receive approval with ease and without any charges or costs to bear. May Your abundant grace cover every aspect of this work and pave the way for a positive outcome.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast."

I pray that the work being submitted will touch the hearts of many, spreading Your message of love, hope, and faith. May it bring comfort, inspiration, and encouragement to all who encounter it, reflecting Your light and truth.

Matthew 5:16 - "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."

Grant wisdom, guidance, and success to this endeavor, Lord, as it goes forth into the world. May Your will be done through this work, impacting lives and bringing glory to Your name.

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I place my trust in Your unfailing love and sovereignty, knowing that You hold all things in Your hands. May Your blessings overflow and Your purposes be fulfilled through this submission.

In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
Amen!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

1. Approval of boarded vehicle used by me within the month of April. 2. There shall be no debit for the Vehicle prior usage. 3. Promotion to management before the end of May 2024. 4. End to my high blood pressure. 5. Good health for every member of my family (nuclear and extended).
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to be strong in the lord and grace to keep reading the word live a lo Iife obedience to God and for approval of school sponsor ship and to find a job,buy a handset ,as the one been used is too expensive to give and for approval of other medical bill by tomorrow and the ones...
Replies
Views
I pray for HCPC approval of my best friend's application, he will be asked to register today My results are corrected, no more issues My family goodnews is here by fire I pray for marital settlement for two of my elder sisters. God please take away stagnancy from my business, let clients come...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, As I prepare to speak with my landlord about our upcoming move, I come before You seeking Your guidance and grace. I pray for Your presence to be with me during our conversation. Please grant my landlord and his family understanding, an open mind, and consideration as we...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, As I prepare to speak with my landlord about our upcoming move, I come before You seeking Your guidance and grace. I pray for Your presence to be with me during our conversation. Please grant my landlord and his family understanding, an open mind, and consideration as we...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom