I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
May God bless you ### for praying for our brothers and sisters. I ask the Lord to protect and bless you and your love ones with spiritual, mental, and physical prosperity. May our Lord answer all of your prayers. Have a blessed day. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
May God bless you my friend for praying for our brothers and sisters. I ask the Lord to protect and bless you and your love ones with spiritual, mental, and physical prosperity. May our Lord answer all of your prayers. Have a blessed day. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
May God bless you ### for praying for our brothers and sisters. I ask the Lord to firstly, protect and bless you and your love ones with spiritual prosperity. All your needs will then follow. May our Lord answer all of your prayers. Have a blessed day. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Thank you for this site and for all of your time and effort. God bless you and ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a husband heart asking God bring to conviction, soften a "heart of stone" into a "heart of flesh," and reveal truth, breaking the bondage of sin. Lord restored commitment, and that they see his wife as love and value. Heart Transformation for my husband Asking God to turn a heart...
Replies
8
Views
198
Blessed day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! "And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased." ~Hebrews 13:16...
Replies
21
Views
1K
Blessed day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! "Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others” ~Philippians 2:4 Heavenly...
Replies
25
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom