Pray For ### Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

godschild1968

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray for my friends ### and ###. Pray for their love to continue to grow stronger than ever before. Pray for them to realize they are perfect for each other. They want a family together. They are so beautiful together Lord. They make each other complete. Love like this doesn't come around every day. Pray for these two wonderful people.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayer again for the elderly couple that has not had a stable living situation in over a year. They are not on the street but stay in temporary housing or in their car. Our group always supports/encourages the couple. The couple continues their ministry via live streams on You...
Replies
6
Views
230
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a couple of entities. I pray that I do not have to struggle/argue/fight over information. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
6
Views
130
I was offered the opportunity to receive expedited referral into a shelter. There are no other options right now and I just feel like crying. My driver's license expired yesterday, and I may never drive again due to problems with eyesight. Financial struggles have overtaken me. Everything is...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom