Christ child
Account Closed
I just received 2 bad papers this week. I receive a paper saying that I would not get health care, please pray that they made a mistake and that I can still get healthcare, I also received another letter saying that they will only give me benefits for 3 months while I am not working but on the 4th month they will not give me help and will actually have me pay more rent. Please pray that God make miracles in my life and put me in a warm, safe, big, comfortable home in another state, a warm and good state with nice and beautiful people with good manners and people who truly love and serve God. Pray that I find a beautiful huge home to purchase and I also pray that I make a great business in this other state. I will be going there during the summer or before the summer. Pray for me this is really an important matter.
Christ Child
Christ Child
