Pray For Bad Work Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRENDA 1

Guest
Please pray that God will step in at touch my Supervisor, ###. She is making our lives miserable on the job. She has treated me so terrible, that I can't explain. There have been witness that has overheard or overseen how abusive she is to me. The other non-african american employee thinks she is a racist, I am the only african out of 16 employees. I reported her to my boss, and have witness, but only two witness are willing come come forth to testify on my behalf. Please pray that God will work this situation out. Now, that I brought these charges up against her, she is threatening to have me suspended for my job. I need the prayer of the saints, that God will move this woman out of the way, and that the suspension charges will be dropped. Please pray for me I have been thinking about suicide a lot lately. I don't know what to do, but to trust God. I know I will go to hell if I committed suicide, I love God, and want to see his face one day. Please pray.

###
 
Please don't do anything to yourself, I am praying that God will see you through this time in your life. Keep on doing what you are doing trust in God. He will see you through. God Bless you.
 
God loves you ###. I have prayed for You.
 
Lord protect ### from all evil and deliver ### to your loving arms Jesus to make each day a learning experience and you are needed to serve Christ here on earth. God loves you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers of protection for my husband at work... His employment and reputation. Please reveal what his boss is doing but just to him but other employees as well. This manager is unqualified and very jealous. He also has inappropriate relationships and rarely works. Thank you for prayers...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray that they let us keep our recess, as a teacher we all need a bathroom break and unlike last year, they took away our recess for no valid reason, we were trying to accommodate by rotating taking bathroom breaks but they told us that isn’t even allowed. Now I am thinking they are just...
Replies
10
Views
144
Heavenly Father, Grant our workplace the gift of harmony and understanding. Let kindness guide our words, patience shapes our actions, and respect be the foundation of every interaction. Calm any tensions that arise and replace them with compassion. Help us to see one another not as competitors...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom